People judge others all the time We realize there is nothing wrong with that, it is just a habit that no one can honestly say they don't have. But in this community, we beleive in judging you only on the things that matter. Things like, the music you listen to, the choices you make, your opinions and the way you view the world.
Seeing may be believing but believing is worth more to see.
Follow the Rules, Please.
1. Once you join you have 48 hours to post your application.
2. Your application must have a song lyric in the subject and must be put behind a cut labeled "i know what matters" to show you read the rules
3. Do not post anything [except an application] unless you are a stamped member.
4. If you become inactive for a week you will be kicked out unless there is a prior notice.
5. You MAY post a picture of yourself just NEVER in an application. If you post a picture in an application you will be banned and your app will be deleted. Hands down.
6. After you submit your application everyone is required to vote either "yes" or "no". After 2 days you will either be accepted or rejected.
7. If you have been accepted and you want to post something you must put STAMPED in your subject line or it WILL be deleted.
8. If you have any questions or comments contact one of the mods VIA their LJs.
9. VOTE HARSH. If you DONT beleive in something they say then WHY lie to them and be nice? But at the same time, no offending anything regarding race, religion or gender.
10. Everything must be FRIENDS ONLY. EVEN APPLICATIONS!
11. You must be atleast 14 years of age.
12. Do not promote in here or whore yourself. Unless you get permission [by asking on a Mod's personal journal] or if you are a mod.
App: copy and paste this into your post make sure to put it behind a cut please make it readable. try not to type LiKe ThIs its ok if you do, just try to avoid it
Ashleigh - ____puerile You are welcome to add me If you need to reach me via AIM my screen name is yo kumquat
Accepted//Rejected//Banned itswhataccepted Check the link above to see who is accepted, who was rejected, and who we banned.
Picture//Theme: Post a secret. A big one, a little one. Post as many as you can think of. Make sure they were actually secret until you posted them, and they actually have to make sense.
Question of the week: What is your guilty pleasure?
Superlative: Weirdest thing about yourself. Post the most strangest, weirdest thing you can possibly think that is about yourself. Be honest, don't be shy and let us decide who has the most quirky flaw. [It's nothing to be ashamed of, and no one is permitted to make rude comments or they will be banned.] Be sure to post it under the superlative post. Link provided below: http://www.livejournal.com/community/itswhatmatters/40543.html